The occupational lens for small environments, Nova Office answers the needs of a wide range of professionals: doctors, chefs, musicians, artists, accountants, car machanics and other workers requiring concentrated vision for up to 4 meters (13 feet). based on Freeform Technology – 100% back surface technology, it ensures enhanced vision for contained work and hobby surroundings and helps relieve orthopaedic problems resulting from vision discomfort.
Benefits of nova office
Easy to fit!
Specifically designed for small work environments, Nova Office is a sophisticated reading lens designed for all additions, including high adds. It gurantees crystal clear vision for the printed page, computer screen area and beyond.
- The only occupational lens with 4 Dynamic Power, including 2.25[D].
- Perfect for patients required additions as high as 3.50[d].
- Available in CR-39.
- Ensure a smooth transition from mid to near distance vision.
- Exceedingly low astigmatism level.
- Lens performance precisely matching user requirements.
- Clear, sharp vision for the computer, as well as the other side of the room.
Nova FF Office is easy to fit, similar to any progressive lens
- Check Prescription: Check the far-vision prescription and record it exactly as you would for a progressive lens or bifocal lens. Pupilary Distance Measurement: Take mono distance PD measurement.
- Height Measurement: ensure that the selected frame gas a minimum B-measurement of 29mm.
In the B-measurement, mark the fitting cross at the center of the pupil. Ensure that the selected frame gas at least 13mm from the fitting cross to the top of the frame and 16mm to bottom of the frame.
- Lens Verification: Verify the reading prescription. If the total near-reading power is correct, the lens will perform optimally in all zones up to the maximum distance for that particular prescription.